- Goetz, T. M., & Boehm, S. A. (2020). Am I outdated? The Role of Strengths Use Support and Friendship Opportunities for Coping with Technological Insecurity. Computers in Human Behavior, 107, 1-14.
- Bal, M., & Boehm, S. A. (2019). How do i-deals influence client satisfaction? The role of exhaustion, collective commitment, and age diversity. Journal of Management, 45(4), 1461-1487.
- Beatty, J. E., Baldridge, D. C., Boehm, S. A., Kulkarni, M., & Colella, A. J. (2019). On the treatment of persons with disabilities in organizations: A review and research agenda. Human Resource Management, 58: 119-137.
(This study was a runner-up for the 2020 Saroj Parasuraman Award for the Outstanding Publication on Gender and Diversity 2019 (awarded by the Academy of Management).)
- Brzykcy, A. Z., Boehm, S. A, & Baldridge, D. C. (2019). Fostering sustainable careers across the lifespan: The role of disability, idiosyncratic deals and perceived work ability. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 112: 185-198.
- Kensbock, J. M., Boehm, S. A., & Bourovoi, K. (2017). Is there a downside of job accommodations? An employee perspective on individual change processes. Frontiers in Psychology, 8: 1536.
- Dwertmann, D. J. G., & Boehm, S. A. (2016). Status matters: The asymmetric effects of supervisor-subordinate disability incongruence and climate for inclusion. Academy of Management Journal, 59(1), 44-64.
This study won the Bright Idea Research Award (awarded by the New Jersey Policy Research Organization and the Stillman School of Business of Seton Hall University).)
- Kensbock, J. M., & Boehm, S. A. (2016). The role of transformational leadership in the mental health and job performance of employees with disabilities. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 27(14), 1580-1609.
- Kulkarni, M., Boehm, S. A., & Basu, S. (2016). Workplace inclusion of persons with a disability: Comparison of Indian and German multinationals. Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion: An International Journal, 33(4), 347-360.
- Baumgaertner, M. K., Dwertmann, D. J. G., Boehm, S. A., & Bruch, H. (2015). Job satisfaction of employees with disabilities: The role of perceived structural flexibility. Human Resource Management, 54(2): 323-343.
- Boehm, S. A., & Dwertmann, D. J. G. (2015). Forging a single-edged sword: Facilitating positive age and disability diversity effects in the workplace through leadership, positive climates, and HR practices. Work, Aging, and Retirement, 1(1): 41-63.
- Boehm, S. A., Dwertmann, D. J. G., Bruch, H., & Shamir, B. (2015).The missing link? Investigating organizational identity strength and transformational leadership climate as mechanisms that connect CEO charisma with firm performance. The Leadership Quarterly, 26(2): 156-171.
- Voegtlin, C., Boehm, S. A., & Bruch, H. (2015). How to empower employees: Using training to enhance work units’ collective empowerment. International Journal of Manpower, 36(3): 354-373.
- Baumgärtner, M. K., Boehm, S. A., & Dwertmann, D. J. G. (2014). Job performance of employees with disabilities: Interpersonal and intrapersonal resources matter. Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion: An International Journal, 33(4), 347-360.
- Boehm, S. A., Dwertmann, D. J. G., Kunze, F., Michaelis, B., Parks, K., & McDonald, D. (2014). Expanding insights on the diversity climate-performance link: The role of work group discrimination and group size. Human Resource Management, 53(3), 379-402.
- Boehm, S. A., Kunze, F., & Bruch, H. (2014). Spotlight on age-diversity climate: The impact of age-inclusive HR-practices on firm level outcomes. Personnel Psychology, 67(3), 667-704.
(This study won the 2015 Saroj Parasuraman Award for the Outstanding Publication on Gender and Diversity 2014 (awarded by the Academy of Management) and the Vontobel Award for Research on Age(ing) 2014. Also, it was a Personnel Psychology 2014 Best Article Award Finalist.)
- Kunze, F., Boehm, S. A., & Bruch, H. (2013). Age, resistance to change, and job performance. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 28(7/8), 741-760.
(This study won the Journal of Managerial Psychology Highly Commended Paper 2014 Award.)
- Kunze, F., Boehm, S. A., & Bruch, H. (2013). Organizational Performance consequences of age diversity: Inspecting the role of diversity-friendly HR policies and top managers’ negative age stereotypes. Journal of Management Studies, 50(3), 413-442.
- Kunze, F., Boehm, S. A., & Bruch, H. (2011). Age diversity, age discrimination climate and performance consequences – A cross organizational study. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 32(2), 264-290.
(This study won the Journal of Organizational Behavior Best Paper Award 2012 for the best article published in JOB in the year 2011.)